What is next?

 This is my second ever blog post, and I seem to be writing up every time I feel my life is messy. 

I have made conceptually progress since the previous one, and I have set the values by which I value myself. Amongst these are: being kind and loving to friends and family, being appreciative of what I have, positive about the future and everyday life. These are stable things I can rely on and do not change every other day.

What is still difficult for me is to be unaffected by other people's actions. For example, the fact that currently, I haven't gotten an offer for a Ph.D. where I am at has sparked emotions of anger inside me. I guess in the end, I did put expectations into me being here and that is why I feel bummed.

I need to be better at:

1) Not having expectations from anyone, 

2) Work on what I want,

3) Don't be afraid to say no to friends.


The future is wide open, but that is for the best. 

I want to play the long game. 

I will not appease the status quo. 

I will be careful of people undervaluing me. If they do, I will move on and still do my thing. 


Writing to you from sunny Vienna, Austria. 

Have a good one, 

Christos 

Σχόλια